How to Apply - B. Tech. Marine Engineering
Online through this website
- Step I : Fill the application form on this website. Last date for availability of forms - 31st May 2018. For early processing of the form and appearing in TMISAT at National centres, apply before 25th April 2018.
- Step II : Pay the non-refundable application and online test fees through the website using credit / debit card / internet banking ORby a Demand Draft / Pay Order for Rs. 1200/- in favour of "Tolani Maritime Institute", payable at Pune.
- Step III:Print duly filled application form and the summary generated. Send the same along with the transaction receipt, if paid online, OR Demand Draft/Pay Order to TMI. Please write your form no. and contact details on the reverse of the draft.
Necessary documents to be sent to TMI with all applications
- Printed copy of the application form and the summary generated after an application is made through this website
- Two identical recent passport size photographs with name & form no. written at the back.
- Self attested Copies of certificates and / or mark sheets of your 10th and 12th examinations (or its equivalent). Applicants who have not received 12th marksheet may submit a bonafide certificate from the head of the school or college where they appeared for these exams
- Self attested Copy of Birth Certificate (for proof of age and place of Birth).
- Downloaded copies of class XII marksheet (on receipt) from internet attested by school Principal
- Copies of certificates for sports and any other extra curricular activities, if available (from Std. VIII and above only).
- Online transaction receipt, if paid online, OR Demand Draft payable at Pune for Rs. 1200/- favouring Tolani Maritime Institute. Please write your form no. and contact details including mobile phone no. on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
Do's and Don'ts
- Each applicant must submit only one application form.
- The application form must be completed in full, in English.
- The full Name and Date of Birth entered in the application form must be same as that which appears on your School Leaving Certificate.
- Please ensure your postal address, including PIN code and telephone numbers (with STD codes) are correct and free of spelling and other errors.
- Application summary must be submitted in an envelope super-scribed with the words "Application for admission to Marine Engineering".
- Kindly keep a copy of the application for future reference.