How to Apply - B. Tech. Marine Engineering
Online through this website
- Step I : Fill the application form on this website. Last date for availability of forms - 31st May 2018. For early processing of the form and appearing in TMISAT at National centres, apply before 25th April 2018.
- Step II : Pay the non-refundable application and online test fees through the website using credit / debit card / internet banking ORby a Demand Draft / Pay Order for Rs. 1200/- in favour of "Tolani Maritime Institute", payable at Pune.
- Step III:Print duly filled application form and the summary generated. Send the same along with the transaction receipt, if paid online, OR Demand Draft/Pay Order to TMI. Please write your form no. and contact details on the reverse of the draft.
Please note that you will be required to upload the following documents in soft copy while filling the form online:
1. Recent passport size photograph
2. Class X marksheet
3. Class XII marksheet (Candidates appearing for Class XII exam in 2018 may submit these copies after declaration of results.)
4. Leaving / Transfer Certificate
5. Birth Certificate / Passport
6. Downloaded copies of class XII marksheet from internet (Candidates appearing for Class XII exam in 2018 may submit these copies after declaration of results.)
7. Caste Certificate, if any
8. Medical Report (on communication from the Institute)
Necessary documents to be sent to TMI with all applications
- Printed copy of the application form and the summary generated after an application is made through this website
- Two identical recent passport size photographs with name & form no. written at the back.
- Self attested Copies of certificates and / or mark sheets of your 10th and 12th examinations (or its equivalent). Applicants who have not received 12th marksheet may submit a bonafide certificate from the head of the school or college where they appeared for these exams
- Self attested Copy of Birth Certificate (for proof of age and place of Birth).
- Downloaded copies of class XII marksheet (on receipt) from internet attested by school Principal
- Copies of certificates for sports and any other extra curricular activities, if available (from Std. VIII and above only).
- Online transaction receipt, if paid online, OR Demand Draft payable at Pune for Rs. 1200/- favouring Tolani Maritime Institute. Please write your form no. and contact details including mobile phone no. on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
Do's and Don'ts
- Each applicant must submit only one application form.
- The application form must be completed in full, in English.
- The full Name and Date of Birth entered in the application form must be same as that which appears on your School Leaving Certificate.
- Please ensure your postal address, including PIN code and telephone numbers (with STD codes) are correct and free of spelling and other errors.
- Application summary must be submitted in an envelope super-scribed with the words "Application for admission to Marine Engineering".
- Kindly keep a copy of the application for future reference.