Tolani Maritime Institute conducts five modular courses at its Induri campus. These courses are mandatory under the overall guidelines of IMO and the current requirements of STCW 2010 for anyone who wishes to undertake a seafaring career.
These courses are normally only available to all students of TMI degree and diploma programmes.
- Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting: Duration 3 days.
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibility: Duration 3 days.
- Elementary First Aid: Duration 2-1/2 days.
- Personal Survival Techniques: Duration 2-1/2 days.
- Oil Tanker Familiriasation Course: Duration 5 Days
For further details please contact:
Programme Chair – MCEC (Modular & Competency Enhancement Courses)
Tolani Maritime Institute
Talegaon - Chakan Road
Pune - 410 507
|Telephone:||+ 91 (2114) 242113|
|Fax:||+ 91 (2114) 242013|