HND Marine Engineering / Nautical Science / Electrical Engineering
On specific request and arrangement, TMI can conduct a programme leading to the award of Higher National Diploma (HND) from City of Glasgow College, UK in Marine Engineering, Nautical Science or Electrical Engineering. The course is normally held for foreign nationals only.
- Duration - 2 years
- One year in Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI) and next in City of Glasgow College, UK
- Sea service after 2 years to be arranged in consultation with sponsoring company / GCNS, UK
- Passed (10+2) in PCM stream with minimum 50% marks OR Diploma in Mech. Engg./Electrical Engg./Electronics OR B.Sc. Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics with PCM group at 10+2 level
- A candidate will have to appear in IELTS examination for English Proficiency within one year of joining at TMI, and pass with a minimum score of 5.5
- Medical fitness as per International Maritime Standards
Companies to contact the institute by sending mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection procedure will be discussed with the individual sponsoring company.
Commencement of Course
The date for commencement will be mutually decided.
For further details contact:
Tolani Maritime Institute
Talegaon Chakan Road
Pune - 410 507
|Tel :||+ 91 (2114) 242001|
|Fax :||+ 91 (2114) 242013|